Creating and configuring Profile in WAS server with SCA Support
- First go to windows -> preferences
- Then Click on Server -> WebSphere Application Server
- Click on Run Profile Management Tool and select yes in the pop up box.You will get this window(If they above process doesn’t work,then go to C:\Program Files(x86)\IBM\SDP\runtimes\base_v7\bin\ProfileManagement and click on pmt.bat)
- Click on Launch Profile Management Tool. You will get the window shown below.
- Click on Create and Select Application Server and click on next.Again click on next.
- Uncheck the Enable Administrative Security(IF U DON'T WANT LOGIN USERNAME AND PASSWORD) and click on next.
- Click on create -> Finish and the new profile with AppSrv02 is created.
- Select the newly created profile and click on Augment
- Add one by one all augments (Application Server with Feature Pack SCA must be included otherwise it won’t support SCA)
If you have any other problem in configuring WAS,feel free to ask or mail me @ adiadidas9000[at]gmail.com